Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Dig like in minecraft and get some cake!
Leave a review, I respond to all at some point.
needs a bit more minecraft stuff
NOW it makes sense. you are mining to get cake ingredients!
Is it just me, or have these jokes been overused ALL OVER THE PLACE? I mean, i like portal and minecraft a LOT, but i'm honestly getting sick of all of the creepers and "cake is a lie" crap. But i did like the remix of "Still Alive".
Glad you liked it!
Not impressed but here are suggestions
Okay for starters this game only gets a five because the game seemed a little pointless.
It dragged on like forever and was boring as watching dora the explorer with a little kid that doesn't even know what she is talking about. Then you have the music. It loops and will sooner or later give you a headache and make you want to pound your computer screen in. Then finally the creeper at the end. Its not the fact that you lose or anything, but I wanted that fucking cake!!! D:
Okay but on the good side is a way you can fix alot of this stuff is:
-Give it a purpose.(Put a story behind why you need to get that cake and why your digging for materials underground)
-For the boring part. All you need to do is maybe add some sort of enemies in and make your character fight them off while you try to dig for materials.
-The background is an eyesore. Make your self go through levels and change the background along with it, No one wants to stare at a magma pit for 10 minutes straight.
-The music. Just change it up a little make it to were it goes through a then loops into another one. Then maybe after five songs you go through. Make it loop back through the cycle.
- Dont piss off the player. I came into this game thinking I was getting cake, and I came out more pissed then ever when I found out I dont cake. Then you have the audacity to rub it in my face :C. You miss are mean. (This is a joke suggestion dont take the last of serious)
Other then that it was okay, and I appreciate the hardwork you put in
so it would catch our eye and I could put this lovely little reveiw.
- Purpose, I can name a lot of flash games that are/where popular that didn't have a story or any real purpose but they where pretty so people liked them.
- Boring part, again, lots of games don't have enemies, some don't even have a challenge.
- Background, yeah, ok, you have a point there.
- Music, would have brought the filesize up.
- The player, you lost, your fault.
Shoot swords, teleport and don't mess with the turtles
Join Marko Sharko on his first detective case!
Jump through a bustling cat city collecting fish for points.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.