Credits & Info
- Jun 21, 2011 | 11:10 AM EDT
- File Info
- 9.5 mb
- Daily Feature June 22, 2011
If you liked this, check these out!
*Thanks to everyone who helped give Skinny a Daily First Place! :D
**Thank you Tom and the rest of the NG staff for the Front Page!
Once Coma was completed, I figured I would make another game just for kicks. It turned out this game took up more of my time than two semesters of college. Anyways, I hope everyone here at NG has fun playing :)
Also, what's always fun is discussing your thoughts on the meaning of the game. I sure know what it means, but what about you?
UPDATES/BUGS (upon update approval from NG staff):
1) Both ASWD and Arrow Keys will work.
2) No more getting stuck behind doors.
3) Easier game-play experience.
4) As for those of you experiencing sticky keys in Internet Explorer, a friendly user called bubblecue says
the simple solution is to go to the tools tab on internet explorer and click on internet options. Then you click on the security tab and uncheck enable protected mode and then click ok. turn back your protected mode when you are done playing. Hope that works!