Credits & Info

Uploaded
Jun 14, 2011 | 4:27 PM EDT
  • Daily 2nd Place June 15, 2011

If you liked this, check these out!

High Scores

This board is currently empty.

Author Comments

The most epic story for a Flash shooter!

RPG Shooter: Starwish is a unique blend of a shooter, rpg, visual novel and dating sim. Earn multiple endings, and listen to a wonderful custom soundtrack. Can you earn the special ending?

Play on hard mode for extra goodies!

Try out the music composer's game, Snailiad!:
http://www.newgrounds.com /portal/view/573352

Reviews

gamerX790gamerX790

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars

the game is great overall..however with no capability to save data..it loses some points..i had a level 137..and wasn't able to save it for some reason that is beyond me...
plz make it to where data can be saved..shouldn't hafta be a no life..i spent 12hours on this data..

PPPowerPPPower

Rated 5 / 5 stars

SPACESHIPS RULE.....Never played a spaceship game and said that but this one is Perfectly splendid

Queenvampire10Queenvampire10

Rated 5 / 5 stars

I never EVER in my life had liked the idea of a spaceship. Now I feel bad for saying that- CAUSE THIS GAME DESERVES 5 STARS AND A ANIME!
Really truly! I would watch it!
And the way the jokes come up, some point in times I feel like I'm missing out... I need to start socializing again...

People find this review helpful!

wyzan25846wyzan25846

Rated 5 / 5 stars

One of the best game I ever played! the gameplay feels a little retro with it's classic shooting mechanics but the context story and characters are 1st class and lets not forget about the music usually when I play in newground I mute it but in this one I didn't.

Overall I really liked it XD

AlexiarAlexiar

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars

very nice and challenging game :) very nice gfx