Credits & Info

Uploaded
Jun 14, 2011 | 4:27 PM EDT
  • Daily 2nd Place June 15, 2011

If you liked this, check these out!

High Scores

This board is currently empty.

Author Comments

The most epic story for a Flash shooter!

RPG Shooter: Starwish is a unique blend of a shooter, rpg, visual novel and dating sim. Earn multiple endings, and listen to a wonderful custom soundtrack. Can you earn the special ending?

Play on hard mode for extra goodies!

Try out the music composer's game, Snailiad!:
http://www.newgrounds.com /portal/view/573352

Reviews

PPPowerPPPower

Rated 5 / 5 stars

SPACESHIPS RULE.....Never played a spaceship game and said that but this one is Perfectly splendid

Queenvampire10Queenvampire10

Rated 5 / 5 stars

I never EVER in my life had liked the idea of a spaceship. Now I feel bad for saying that- CAUSE THIS GAME DESERVES 5 STARS AND A ANIME!
Really truly! I would watch it!
And the way the jokes come up, some point in times I feel like I'm missing out... I need to start socializing again...

People find this review helpful!

wyzan25846wyzan25846

Rated 5 / 5 stars

One of the best game I ever played! the gameplay feels a little retro with it's classic shooting mechanics but the context story and characters are 1st class and lets not forget about the music usually when I play in newground I mute it but in this one I didn't.

Overall I really liked it XD

AlexiarAlexiar

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars

very nice and challenging game :) very nice gfx

mateuszmatijotmateuszmatijot

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars

!SPOILER ALLERT!

At Start, i though this game was a really lame, easy going game made by an n00b.... But Oh Boy, I was so wrong! This game had Lots and Lots of interesting Situations, and niuances.
there was so many choices to make i say ! i just loved the ending, which gave a lot to think about... Personally, i choosed to not grant any wish. It was mainly because restoring a planet, would just make our dear panda regret what he did even more, and also it wouldn't make a change in his life, because no one would be on that planet... (the most concerning one) really, i though No one needed a thing there... i really wanted to grant that wish she said she would have (the Star)
I was really surprised to see her as a human !

After all of it, i really want to say that this is one of the best games ever. the only thing i hated, was the same bosses and patterns. only the End time gave me some hard time.

It leaves me with rating your work 4.5 ! keep up the good work!

People find this review helpful!