Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Hey, everyone. I've changed my online username. I am no longer JonBro, and I won't be continuing anything that was made with the JonBro name. If you want to see an archive of my older work as well as what I'm up to now, you can find out here: http://www.jonochrome.com
Please make more Riddle Transfer games! I really liked all of riddle school series and transfer games that u originally made! I LOVE ALL OF THEM ESPECIALLY IF U MADE THEM ORIGINALLY. Pm me please?
You will have a good game when pigs fly. Oh, wait.
As with the rest of the Riddle games, this is an excellent game. A few ideas, though:
1. At the end, rather than guiding the player, you might want to consider saving the game, then setting a timer for the escape. If you didn't think of that escape route in time, too bad, you have to escape all over again.
2. Make some way for us to get to the awesome circle on the preloader from the main menu. I love playing with it but I hated waiting for it to load again.
3. I understand that most people don't have one, but I have a computer that uses Linux, and this is the first game that hasn't worked on it. You may want to fix that, but it doesn't really matter that much.
Thanks again for the excellent game.
1. That would have been kinda complicated and there has never been a point in the Riddle School series where you could 'lose', so I don't think that would fit. Plus it might have seemed weird if it took a long time to escape. Your idea is a valid one for me to consider.
3. I don't know why this would be the only game that doesn't work on Linux, because this game uses basically the same code as RS5. I'm also bad at getting things to work on all kinds of computers, so I probably won't be able to do much more than I have.
TRANSFER 2 IS OUT GO PLAYYYY
the best game I ever played
this a perfect game for everyone who needs something new to play, good joob JonBro you made a good game
:D :) :} :] awesome :D :) :} :]
Snake Re-imagined And Taken To The 3rd Dimension!
Be a badass and go on an epic kung fu quest!
Learn puppet reptile's best ABCs in this physics-driven interactive storybook
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.