UPDATE! Help us make The Pocalypse Defense 2! http://www.indiegogo.com/
We greatly appreciate the support and for spreading the word! :D
The Pocalypse Defense is a defense game based on The Pocalypse webcomic (http://www.thepocalypse.
com). You control Joe, a seemingly normal young man... but with super powers! With your friends Bernie, Jess, and robot Harry, your job is to protect the survivors' colony of New Hammerston from hungry zombies, violent mutants, man-eating plant monsters, homicidal machines, and survivor-snatching vampires!
This is the first game from Green Pixel (http://www.greenpixel.ca ) and we're very happy that it's finally being released to the public! Thank you for playing and for your feedback!
UPDATE: Thank you for your feedback! :D We've raised the amount of credits you get after every wave to make the game a bit easier! Also, don't forget that when the blue bar above Joe's head is full, SPACEBAR performs his powerful tornado attack, so use it to your advantage (he'll get dizzy after, though, so use it wisely)! Thanks again and we look forward to more feedback :D (Also, raised the clip upgrade numbers!)
UPDATE: Fixed the issue that froze the game at loading! Sorry!
UPDATE: We have a recurring issue with our ad-approval process that is freezing up the game at load time. We apologize and the game is now working again! We are working to permanently solve this problem!
- Added a Retry button that resets score and restores the gate's health, so you can retry the last wave.
- Made shotgun more useful.
- Added End Game & Submit Score button at the end of a wave.
- Joe is now able to reload and walk at the same time.
- No more interruption of reloading on mouse click.
- Added keyboard shortcuts for Harry's abilities.(Z, X, C, and V)
- More ammo for laser and faster reload.
- Nerfed the rocket launcher.
- Made Quick Fix cheaper.
- Fixed a few bugs.