Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
JUST A GAME IM STARTING TO MAKE THERES A GLITCH WHEN YOU START BUT IT STOPS WHEN YOU MOVE TRY TO GET TO THE END WITH OUT DIEING AND A TIP RUN FAST TO STAY ALIVE
Its ok but..
I cant help to see that the characters in his pajamas and you didn't really put much work into it much. try adding more detaail to the character and background then hey you might get a 5 if you put more work in it! oh and btw what the heck is the madness thing doing there?! it has nothing to deal with madness.
I've seen worse.
+ It has the basics of a workable game and it could be quite challenging.
- Explain in the game what is going on - are we supposed to know what is bad and what is good? Give at least the most simple storyline- the character should have a name or title and he should have an objective, even if it is simple and silly- that gives a sense of purpose to the game and a clue to what we are trying to do.
- Sound. I have to say that there is no way I would have passed it without any sound- its a must for almost anything here. If you have no mike you can still pick up sounds from sites and stick at least one in at the beginning.
- It looks pretty poor at present. The players character looks like an experiment in walking characters, not what one would present as a finished character on Newgrounds. It does at least have a background, with some attempt at art. Take a look at my art tut for ideas on how to improve your art.
- Unless I am failing to grasp this game it is unfinished. I end up with the character walking endlessly in midair. Please do not submit unfinished work to NG unless it is a worthy preview for a specific reason of something you really intend to finish.
- Make sure that when you finish this and either fileswap an improved version, or if it is truly worthy of our attention, resubmit a MUCH improved one, that it has credits in it for anything or anyone who helps, even if its just someone who gave a detailed review - hint hint.
This review is my response to your post. Somehow, we passed it through judgement- make the most of that.
Impress me with your ability to improve and learn. Best of luck!
3D Action Driving Game
A paranormal curse is killing students at a high school...and you're next.
Help CrazyDad turn off a pesky neon sign or he’ll go crazy!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.