A demo of the K.O.L.M. Kickstarter game.4.09 / 5.00 13,460 Views
Fight against the HYDRA and show the world your best score!3.85 / 5.00 4,645 Views
A relaxed yet challenging puzzle with 24 levels.3.90 / 5.00 13,413 Views
Here are some tips on getting started!
1. Read the Help Planet. It's very important to know about the skills you are using
2. When you are poisoned, MP decreases as well as HP.
3. The more AP you have spent into an element, the more powerful your Orb of that element will be
4. Raising HP and MP earlier is a good idea. It will grow even further as you level up. Raising MP is important!
5. Try to stick to being either a Melee or a Mage. Going for both can be a bad idea. INT doesn't affect your Abilities
6. Magic is harder to train than Melee but it's stronger if you are smart with it. Melee needs Dex and Magic needs MP. Which means if you're a Mage, there is no need to raise Dex at all
7. Try to raise STR and INT later on in the game. Starting by raising HP and MP is a better idea as they grow more as you level
8. If you are missing a lot, it's probably because you are blinded and not because of your lack of Dex. If you raise enough Dex, you can even hit enemies at 100% accuracy even if you're blinded!
9. You can unlock Outfits by buying 4 Magic spells of that type
10. Be careful with the abilities you want to buy. Think if you really need it. Saving up AP is always a good idea
11. There are a few big secrets in this game. Several monsters are extremely weak to certain attacks and will go down in a few hits