Be a Supporter!

Credits & Info

Uploaded
May 8, 2011 | 1:01 AM EDT

If you liked this, check these out!


Author Comments

Waves of zombies attack our Hero.
At the end of every wave:
The Hero can buy health updates and gun updates.
When a zombie hits the base, hero's health gets reduced by a certain percentage.
When the health becomes zero the game ends.
Drag the mouse to move the cursor.
The gun shoots continuously.
Beware of the skeleton zombie and the blue bat. If they hit the hero the game ends.

Reviews


thebig69thebig69

Rated 2 / 5 stars

yaaaah dude

i am hare just for the 69



fever812fever812

Rated 0 / 5 stars

Dude, it sucks. Get over it.

Heres the thing. Congrats to bushy99 for being successful at the game. But from what I can see, you've built a game that is entertaining to about 10% of people who play it... But for the other 90% of people who play this game that you choose to ignore, let me set the record straight

The first wave is in fact too difficult
The graphics are not good
The auto shoot is garbage. the gun simply does not fire fast enough
The enemies come out too quickly and have too high a movement speed
Wave one is supposed to teach you the controls and feel of the game. Not dominate 90% of the people who play it.

I really hope you stop blowing these people off and start taking something meaningful out of their reviews.


People find this review helpful!
tormenter69 responds:

When I develop a game that is very easy to win, reviewers comment that the game has no challenge. On the other hand when the game is difficult to win reviewers comment that the game sucks. Referring to this game "shoot them all", I very honestly state that I could win this game several times by shooting in all directions killing the zombies that are nearest to the base and save the health.


Colonel-ReginaldColonel-Reginald

Rated 0 / 5 stars

sucks

you cant possibly win round one


tormenter69 responds:

I won the game many times. Please see the comments of bushy99.


FramboosFramboos

Rated 0 / 5 stars

Broken?

I can't even win round one.


People find this review helpful!
tormenter69 responds:

I won the game many times. Please see the comments of bushy99


AvensusAvensus

Rated 1.5 / 5 stars

Impossible

The first wave can't be beaten. That's silly.


People find this review helpful!
tormenter69 responds:

I won the game many times. Please see the comments of bushy99