Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
okay for starters i know this sucks because i focused to much on the voice clips. i promise i will get better. anyway thanks to kkblack for voice clips yata yata yata please enjoy.
(EDIT : awesomedude1010 recorded the voices then he learned his account was hacked and changed. anyways, please visit http://awesomedude1010.ne wgrounds.com thank you)
it was short, bad voice quality, but it was hilarios.
your like the second person who said that.
For starters, the voices were way too high pitched. If you do make a second one, you should try to make the voices sound more like the characters they belong to.
Second, why call them "Eatamon?" You called it "mario v.s. pokemon," not "Mario vs Eatamon." The alteration to their name served no purpose and made no sense. It just made Blue sound like a douche.
Third, you should proofread and neaten things up before submitting. I saw several very obvious spelling and grammar errors (no capital letters, "contienud", APOSTROPHES, and the abbreviation for versus does not contain any .'s (it's just "vs").)
A few more issues:
- Mario's mom looked like a random sandbox at first.
-His house looked like a dungeon from the first Zelda game, which didn't match any of the other graphics from the video.
- When you were clipping the Blue sprite for the intro, you cut out too many small portions of him and made the sprite look really tacky. If you search a bit, you could probably find a sprite with a transparent background to use in something like that.
- You zoomed the village out too much there at the end of the video. I know you were trying to get it too look like the Pokemon games, but it looked a bit awkward. Next time, try zooming it in to fit the characters (they should have been able to fit through the doors) and make the background scroll around like it does in the actual games.
- There were some pretty long pauses between characters speaking to each other, again creating awkward moments.
- The text boxes did not fit the text or the background and just made the entire production look messy and poorly put together. Next time, try to make the text boxes and the font look more like those from Mario or Pokemon games.
- Some of the dialogue made the characters seem like 8 year olds. This is very uncharacteristic of those characters. Character.
Please try to put a bit more time into things before submitting. This didn't really set up much of a story line so I really can't say if I find your concept interesting, and the video did not look or sound good at all, so I can't say that I'd be interested in seeing a part two. It might be in your best interest to abandon the Mario vs Pokemon series and come up with a new concept all together after this.
thanks for the good review and blue says eatamon because hes supposed to be demented.
This is a perfect example...
...of what NOT to do in a flash. Honestly, you need to have quality check in attempting to make a decent flash. The voice is frequency is too sharp. The sprite is rendered very badly. The text doesn't look professional. And I could go on what's wrong with he flash. The bottom line is this flash should be scrapped completely.
YOU PEOPLE ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY! IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, DONT REVIEW, IF YOU DO ANYWAYS, AT LEAST GIVE SOMETHING DECENT!
Work of art.
The voice acting and art direction in this lovely animation was fantastic! I look forward to what you'll cook up next.
FINALLY SOMETHING GOOD.
did you say you focused on the voice clips? coz honestley i couldnt tell
ANY ADVICE?! NO? THEN ZIP IT!
about depressed shapes. ▢△◯.
A thing for Titmouse's 5 second day.
Racist Congressman's Son Prank Call Animation
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.