Credits & Info
- May 6, 2011 | 4:09 AM EDT
- File Info
- 7.9 mb
- Daily Feature May 7, 2011
- Weekly 2nd Place May 10, 2011
If you liked this, check these out!
Level pack for the popular tower defense game Cursed Treasure.
Take on the role as the evil overlord of the orcs, demons and the undead and protect you gems from being stolen by the righteous heroes.
(Note: This is not a full-on sequel but instead a level pack, with a set of brand new levels and a number of improvements and bug fixes.)
Try to annihilate the enemies before they grab a gem, but even if they do, you'll have a chance to stop them on their way back and save your gem.
Use your mouse. Hold SHIFT to build multiple towers or cast multiple spells.
You can also use hotkeys.
See in-game hints and tutorial for more info!
Cursed Treasure with updated graphics and 30 original levels is now available on iPad!
- Fixed a bug causing eventual resetting of stats of the Meteor Expert and The Ultimate Tower achievements
- Fixed a bug causing number of the enemies killed with a single meteor to be calculated and stored as actual number reduced by 1 (appears in ver.1.01 only)
- Hint for the Excellent Defense achievement now shows actual statistic
- Added missing "%" symbols in descriptions of the Bounty Hunting and the Scorching Treasure skills
- Fixed bug: ~30% loss of mana regeneration rate when the "Attack" button is clicked