Math & Magic - The Dungeon of Noremberc is a dungeon RPG with turn-based battles.
Numbers have a peculiar importance in this game: If you manage to manipulate them at your will, your journey will be easier!
* An old school 8-bit style: big pixels, chiptunes, minimal in-game explanations, hardcore difficulty.
* A comprehensive 17 pages long Tutorial.
* 3 (4?) different characters, each one having his own save slot.
* 10,000,000 floors to explore (no joke!). Using your brain will allow you to skip most of them and reach the most interesting ones (those with rare treasures).
* 3 different endings.
* An unlockable 46 pages long Bonus section containing anecdotes, artworks, enemy files, secrets, and a sound test!
Controls: Use the arrow keys to move, ENTER to confirm or pause/unpause the game.
Completing the game on 2 different save slots will unlock a 4th character.
Completing the game with all 4 characters will unlock the Bonus Section.
This game hasn't been made with Adobe Flash but with SWiSH Max 3.
There's a blog about the development of the game: http://mathandmagic.blogs pot.com/ (sorry, it's only in french).
The musics can be heard on my Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/kr itterpann