Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Fun game, decent AI, wish there was sound/music
Fun game with decent AI, pretty easy to beat when on equal footing, but then the piece arrangements and giving cpu more pieces on the board sometimes, add a little extra challenge to the game.
Only negative to me was that the game lacks sound/music:
Would have been nice to have some sound fx for piece selection, piece movements (one for adjacent move and one for the jump move) and piece gains/losses.
Also would have been nice to have some background tune playing during the games, maybe a couple at least that would cover the eight stages provided. A short win/lose jingle would be nice to have as well.
Some optional improvements to the concept in case a sequel might be in the works:
- More stages to choose from, that one's easy.
- A stage unlocking/selection screen.
- A custom board editor for those who wanna try fiddling with piece arrangements for themselves.
- Ability to fiddle with board dimensions and shapes, no need to limit self to a limited board arrangement, one of the fun bonuses to having a board game in a digital format.
- Ability to choose AI difficulty levels, at least a level up or down from the current one.
- Maybe have boards with more than just two players (human or AI) competing for space against eachother's pieces.
Overall it was a fun game that just needs a little more polish in the sound/music department, gameplay is solid and AI is decent.
Really good game, but...xD
The CPU is really a n00b...XDDD
the cpu is far too advanced. make a difficulty screen
A N64 styled Collect-a-thon 3d Platformer!
Swap between the worlds and help two little friends to reach the same goal!
God did it in 6 days. How much time will you need?
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.