Credits & Info
- Apr 21, 2011 | 5:48 AM EDT
- Daily 3rd Place April 22, 2011
- Weekly 5th Place April 26, 2011
If you liked this, check these out!
Putting it simply, this is a bullet hell shooter.
Procedurally generated enemies:
All the enemy sprites are generated in code, meaning millions of possible baddie images, every game looks different.
By combining 11 drum and bass tracks the in-game soundtrack varies every level.
The core of the game. Each path provides a unique power-up, giving the player multiple options and ways to play through the game.
Go complete those challenges and earn those medals. Enjoy the destruction.
This update may take a little while to filter through the system, it's only minor amends, so if you're stuck playing plain old v1.0 you're not really missing much.
- Hi-Score text made smaller, as ZeoTerraBladeOmega broke it with his early epic score.
- Bug with certain challenges going over their max value should be fixed, thanks to Yatsufusa.
- On game complete your score is submitted automatically, thanks FoldingDuckling for pointing that out.