Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Mindy can control zombies with her mind. Control: WASD (or Cursor keys), Mouse.
Added: R - restart level
Clicking on switches was made safer for zombies
Fixed bug on boss level
This game remember me "Limbo" game for Xbox 360
She had me at *giggle*
I don't agree with what they say, this is a perfectly good game exactly as it is... only thing I would change is when Mindy came to surface she and her parents should have color! I thought I was finally gonna see what the pretty girl looked like.
At the end, I thought there's gonna be a huge boss but It was just her parents XD haha, but it really is a nice game, Good work.
- It is hard to distinguish what is going to kill us or not in the first place,
- Hints should be more readable
- Calm and nice, I'm mostly doing puzzle instead of action/platformer with these kinds of music
- Detail of a 1 pixel fly on the skull is really sweet, but you forgot to mention that flies are zombies (which means we can control them or there is no meat; no flies.)
Flash - Physics
- Not all moving parts give a hint about "yep I should jump now!" so reconsider please
- While on a moving plate, when it is absolutely seems near, and I try to walk... no, just no please, if you want to add this much detailed movement, pretty please inform the players and change the graphics - this is not Tomb Raider, I shouldn't be have to jump all the edges I've seen.
- A girl, in a land of zombies and dark atmosphere with a very calming music at the back ground and giggles like a new born... you know what the chefs mostly say while preparing a bad fusion-meal? "Stop adding spice. Stop adding sauce, it is just to cover up how awful the real meal is." So don't eat fish on monday's, trust me.
- Like 2 others before me said, add an instant restart button
- It seems monochrome, it gets eye-tiring boring afterwards with that much detail on the background.
Except these, I pretty much like the idea about controlling the zombies, which kills me when I touch but when I control them they don't kill the spiders etc.
Seems like... kinda hasty work, but the idea can be implemented in many different ways, good job.
Average, good idea
Very cool on how you can control zombies. Jumping feels a bit pulled-back, and needs a Restart button on the game screen.
Manage your team of adventurers as you raid the local dungeon for treasure!
Defend your castle against countless hordes of monsters.
Turn on all tiles!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.