Credits & Info
- Apr 16, 2011 | 12:04 PM EDT
- Daily Feature April 17, 2011
- Weekly 5th Place April 19, 2011
If you liked this, check these out!
A call to all our fans! Our latest game has been announced!
Our newest game is called Rogue Legacy, a procedurally-generated Castlevania with an in-depth heritage system. super proud of it, but right now we need your help to get it on Steam.
If enjoyed the games made in the past, it would mean the world to us if you could visit the page below, and give us a vote on Greenlight.
UPDATE: Many thanks to DiMono for pointing out a bug in achieving one of the medals. A new version has been uploaded that hopefully fixes this issue.
From the makers of 'Don't Shit Your Pants' comes a new point-and-click adventure game. You have 1 day to solve the mystery of your current situation, and save the kingdom from utter frog-struction. Distinct time mechanics and multiple endings extends playability and gives this game a unique twist.
- Point and click with your mouse to interact.
- To use items in your inventory, click on the item and click on what you would like to use it on.
- To fast forward time, click on the clock.
- To revert to previous hours, open the logbook and click the log header.
- Make sure to read your logbook to keep track of your current goals, and for hints on your performance.
- This game autosaves your progress.