Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Help Younakon to get out from the world of portals. Collect crystals, kill enemies and use all your skills to keep him alive!
Cool graphics. Boring gameplay
The graphics are pretty well,
but the gameplay is really boring and primitive.
Some things that could make it better:
1. Different music on the different lvls.
2. Storyline. Who is this guy, why he collecting this gems, what for?
3. Jump animation. When character jumps forvard, he looks, like he jumps up. Jump kick or slash looks totaly the same as ground ones.
4. Balance. Is nearly impossible to die, cause enemies are so weak end everyone restores your health after dying. Also, why he needs two kinds of attack, he could get any enemy in the game by just sword or just kick, what's a point?
5. Some bosses. Or only one final boss, cause ending is very poor, you just jump into the portal end see the final screen. That looks same as first screen, but with "CONGRATULATIONS" sign.
Good graphic. interesting gameplay...
The game's graphics aren't horrendous. However the game is about as interesting as a box of multicolored rocks. If I were to offer one suggestion, it would be to introduce a better fighter component or perhaps a better adventure component. I have no problem with collect the coins type games but there is absolutely nothing to break up the monotony or at least make the monotony worth the time spent. That being said, its not the worst thing I've ever seen and improvement can be made.
Context? Context is for casuals.
Hexagon Puzzle Game
An old style, pixel-art noir adventure, inspired by classical point-and-click games.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.