This film was completed before I started work on Tarboy, and I figured it was about time I packaged and released it. It was my third year animation project in college and the first larger scale short film I completed. It was also the first project completed that Hania and I collaborated on.
The production of this was an absolute nightmare to say the least. Working on this project was the reason I decided to do Tarboy completely in Flash.
My overall pipeline for animation looked something like this: 1.Draw images on paper. 2. Scan into Photoshop for digital paint. 3. Bring into morphing software for head turns 4. Export into Flash for character animation. 5. Export into After Effects for compositing. 6. Export into Premier for Editing.
I'm thinking this will receive a mixed response, but at this stage I'm glad it's finally out.
Hope you enjoy it, check out the bonus features if you want to learn more about my messy pre-production process.