Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
The first exclusive game from flashjunkies.It took us a lot of time but we finally created a great game. We are doing this as a test to get feedback so we can improve upon our next project.
Enjoy the experience and let us know what you think!
Asome keeps you acupied
Awsome game! :)
I love tower defense games and love zombies even more! After searching and playing some other really horribly bad zombie tower defense games, finally a good one is out! Thanks Flashjunkies, can't wait to see what you guys come up with next!
its a good game keeps you hooked
May have taken a lot of time...
But it's not that great. I'll make a bulleted list explaining why.
- It brings nothing new to the tower defense table in terms of either gameplay or graphics. Why should I want to play this over any of the other hundred TD games available?
- Restrictive turret placement.
- Turrets aren't proactive enough in their targeting. Having a turret that only decides to start shooting when the enemy is just passing it (Instead of when the enemy actually came into range) demonstrates a design flaw.
- The contrivance you cooked up to give the game a story.. You may as well have not bothered. "We have zombies. Kill them." Is all you really need to care about. What purpose does explaining where they came from serve in this case?
- Zombies. They're getting old.
- My first thought when I saw the game screen was "WTF am I looking at? Enemy comes in where and goes where? Who the what now?" Basically, it looks a mess and there is no clear indication of what is going to happen.
It always surprises me when gamers themselves fail at some of the most basic tenets of game design.
i appreciate your review and taking time to play it, like we said it is a test and we wanted to see what we can improve on the next flash games.
The restrictive turret placement was a last minute decision after a few beta tester tried it.
And yes zombies and TD are getting old but we like them both and we had an opportunity to make a flash and the first thing that came to us was zombies TD.
Thank you so much for your review and time
The only bad thing about it is that you can not put turrets anywhere on the outside.
An epic, colorful and fast-paced arcade game
Make your way to the next level by creating constellations!
bullet hell with a unique absorb mechanic
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.