Dark Lord Defence is a simple tower defence game done in flash, no gimmicks or anything. The game was a collaboration between myself and bluesky-robyn, who supplied some great retro pixel art.
Concept and art: bluesky-robyn
Your goal is to survive through 10 waves of increasingly tougher enemies, with various strengths. In your arsenal you have 6 different kinds of towers, which can be upgraded.
- Poison increases the damage an enemy takes.
- Upgrade increases tower attributes, such as range, fire-rate and damage.
- For a short time after each round you can pause the game using the button in the lower left corner.
- The music can be muted using the button in the lower left corner.
- You gain a small interest on the gold in your treasury at the end of each wave.
Slime: Slows enemy movement
Lizardman: Basic attack unit
Lilith: Pierces through armor
Wyvern: Does splash damage
Golem: Damages an area around the tower
Wasp: Poisons enemies