Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Oh no! It looks like the fans are enjoy your concert too much. WARNING:THIS GAME IS VERY HARD.
6500 was my top score.
Very difficult, but the reason I'm giving you a low score is because of how bad the artwork of your own creation is & the low amount of effort you say you put into it.
"I did it when I was bored" is lucky to get 3/10 when it turns out like this game did.
People keep making these silly pong games with 'games factory 2'. And not a single one of them is good. The ball movement is always off (i.e. it always bounces more or less randomly rather than following directional 'rules'. The game always starts without a pause for the player to figure out what is going on (though by now we have pretty much figured out that about 80% of what is made with games factory 2 is crappy breakout games). And the graphics tend to be either recycled sprites (rem the hundreds of crappy chocobreak games that have appeared in the portal) or poorly hand drawn ones (like this). My direct issues with this game:
1. It looks like you put zero effort into it. In some cases making things look effortless is good, in this case not so much. Try a bit harder on your art and your concept.
2. As others have said it isn't hard in the right way. Putting a tiny fast ball in a breakout style game is the laziest way of making it hard. Using a crappy engine that results in unpredictable ball motion and poor collisions is also not a good way to make a game difficult (though I have never used games factory 2, I can only assume based on the things that come out of it that it is crap, either that or you just don't know how to use it properly. Take your pick). You should consider putting more effort into making the game in general, there are ways to make such a game hard without making it annoying or crap. I know for a fact there are well made breakout games on newgrounds, try looking for some of them.
3. As I said there is no warning as to what you will be doing in the game. Put some thought and effort into the title screen, it could be much better and prepare the player for what they are going to play.
4. If you have a concept for a game (and I did understand there was some concept, as the player is some 'musician' trying to get past mobs of fans?) that should flow through in the game. The 'fans' look like retarded fish, and the player character looks like a black and white blob that I assume is supposed to be a head. The background also doesn't bring to mind any sort of concert setting. Again thought and effort.
5. The ad. I am guessing based on your submission that you are not any sort of programmer who actually gets paid for or relies on income from their work. Yes? In that case kill the ad, because this game certainly doesn't merit an annoying ad before the game. And if you do do this for a living, perhaps you should consider a different line of work.
All in all I can't think of a single positive thing to say about this game. Though I do feel that all of my criticism has been constructive and correct. I can't give this game any points for anything because it doesn't have any merit to it. 0/5 0/10. Try harder next time, or perhaps consider ditching the games factory and using another engine to code it (like yourself).
1.I put a little bit of effort in it.
2.Actually its a fireball.
3.I just made this because I was bored.
4.My friend, that's just what goths look like.
5.Again I just did this because i was bored. I don't do this to get payed.
Not very good.
The concept is ancient in gaming time, the graphics are poor and the ball is too small all making this a bad recreation of a game that's been made more times than I can count. Obviously you have ability to make a game but you can do better given more time and effort put in to your work. 2/5 and 5/10. Decent over all.
Since all the other comments are retarded
Ok your game doesn't really make sense you click the word "escape" to start and then it turns into one of those pong-type games (im not sure what they are called) so that threw me off a little, the ball your supposed to bounce back is Extremely small and hard to see i don't know if it was like that on purpose or to add difficultly but it was quite annoying
When playing the game I'm not sure what im breaking and the handwriting for the high score page is pretty bad you could of just typed it instead of drawing that part. And also when the ball starts off it is wayyyy to fast its more of a surprise death if you miss it
Although it is a game that works so its okay you just need some work and adjust a few things on this make a bit smoother art and maybe a little more of a story line and instead of handwriting some of the stuff just use a font and type it
yeah. Trust me. You fonts on this game were pretty messed up. But i agree with just about everything you said.
Yes it is.
Yes it is hard, but for the wrong reasons. It's hard becouse it is badly coded.
An epic, colorful and fast-paced arcade game
Make your way to the next level by creating constellations!
bullet hell with a unique absorb mechanic
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.