Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Need suggestions from you guys to improve this game.
It's a bit boring after a while, but it can be improved to be a really good game.
-Some more randomness in discs speeds and directions.
-Perhaps some kind of disc which cannot be shot? You know - only most of them have to be shot, but others will give you a penalty (losing lives, points, etc.).
-Sounds are a bit annoying... The best way to improve that, in my opinion, is adding unlockable, purely cosmetic weapons which change only sounds of shooting and level ending. Default (current) could be named flash gun, other unlockable could be shotgun (with its shooting sounds and reloading sound at the end of level) and silenced pistol (with simple non-distracting sounds).
Anyway - i hope you'll improve it, because it looks like you put some effort into it and you're able to make a good game from it. Good luck!
thanx for the suggestion ye i will improve this more in future.
At the moment it's pretty boring, here are my suggestions:
- add some 'drop' to the discs so they follow an arc into the distance
- it's like 'clay pigeon' shooting but not as fun because it's instant... try adding some 'flight time' to the bullets so you have to predict where it will be when the bullet reaches the target (gets harder as it gets farther away because the bullets take longer)
- add some distractions, birds & animals are ok but obvious... flying saucers or something really weird could make it more interesting
- there's no feeling of pressure... reduce the time between discs and have several flying at the same time to keep the player busy
- maybe add some bonuses that need to be clicked or hovered with the mouse to collect them
It'll still be pretty basic but that stuff would all make it more interesting.
thanx for the suggestions, by the way how many levels u played ?
There is no game. Trust me. DO NOT PLAY!
A bonus episode of an anime-inspired series about an otaku turned dooms day survivor!
Time to find this Wizard of OZ.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.