Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
An isolated man and his dog discover the horrors that lurk in the forests of the frozen north
i have to give this a three even though i hate it with a passion because it look just like another flash insulting furries without the person doing so having any actual knowledge about furries, i find this video very narrow minded. it focuses on the bad and stereo types people have developed about furries that hold no ammount of truth.
Your other pieces were better :'(
The animation was great and that but i liked the little dog and he died :( It would be better if it had a funny ending instead
Decently animated, but that was a hell of a long time to wait through no plot, no dialogue, and no action for a LOL FURRIEZ joke. If I'm going to wait through that much suspense building, I'd like to see something more original than "Look, guys, cute annoying things were violent! DERP!" :(
I didn't really like it...
The animation was good and everything but why did you have to kill the dog? ... I would have loved it if you didn't kill King.
Things to point out that suck.
1. cabin in the middle of the road in the middle of nowhere. Lazy plot?
2.No one else around like that road was made solely for him. Not even car sounds of cars going by.
3. Telephone. The odds of him having service for it are astronomical.
4. Private fishing hole? wouldn't the top be frozen and if his cabin is on water that would be ridiculous.
5. Private parts. Do we really need to see the dog's anus?
6. Stuff. a fridge,telephone,t.v. and a fishing pole does not make an interesting 3 days unless you have no life and made me wonder whether or not he works.
7. Suspense. just isn't there. Even though he is shown scared everything he did ticked me off. He hears noises and believes he saw something yet he doesn't do anything. Doesn't leave (truck right outside) doesn't investigate like most trash horror movies. Just ignores it all.
8. Uneven detail. It is obvious you cared more about the dog than you did the man. there was even more detail while it was sleeping than the man sitting and fishing.
9. The ending. Horrible on all points. The dog running away was the only thing that spurred him into action. He chased after it with no protection.He was haunted by furries. It went pretty fast so I believe all I saw was a cat and dog furry. Really? That is all furries ever dress up as? No raccoon or maybe a squirrel? You don't even get to know what happened to the man.
Now before you cry wah ending spoiler. Lets face facts. If the ending doesn't own up to the animation people should spoil it.
Then the biggest insult of all. You make a less than 10 minute cartoon and hope people will make you rich by buying a t-shirt that reminds them about that animation where both characters possibly died and had no true ending. I know you gotta eat but that shirt won't make me feel better about wasting my time watching this.
I can say the graphics and special effects are more than decent and garner my respect but plz take care to proof read/watch your work so it doesn't become a competition on who can notice the most flaws despite it being an actual working flash with great stuff being hidden by bad/overlooked parts.
How will Kratos survive the Night?
A story about a kid and idk...
A short muisc video based on the classic song "The Window Cleaner" sung by George Formby
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.