Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
An epic history about a fish trying to get the aproval of his parents.
Thank you very much.
horribe, dum, and if you cheat its to dam easy. better luck next time.
Seriously,guy,let's become crazy...this game is aw
Yeah,this game is awesome!Did you see?The fishes are self-made!But the f.ck.n' music is really boring!But I love the lovely paper fishes <3.The author is a beginner,forgive him
thoughtless story, but for the gameplay, you don't really need a reason to eat fish smaller than yourself other than the same basic instinct that anyone can understand.
of course, my major problem is that you ripped off Super Mario Bros. music. That's just plain lazy. yeah, i noticed some filters in there to spice it up, but it's SMB (world 2-2 and other underwater stages).
There's a reason fishy is a classic, and this game makes me appreciate fishy a lot more. It's all subtle stuff but it adds up:
1. Fishy has fish that go horizontal only, which makes them less frustrating to avoid and a lot harder to get trapped or surprised by.
2. Fishy loops left to right and right to left, which makes for some death-defying escapes.
3. Fishy has much, much tighter hit boxes. Hint: fish do not eat other fish with their tails. They use their mouths to eat. So a tail-to-tail or tail-to-fin hit should not be a kill. Here, it sometimes felt like your hit boxes were just big loose rectangles.
4. Fishy uses discrete fish sizes. There's about 12 of them, and they're color coded. Makes it a lot easier to realize what you can and cannot eat. This uses a gradient of fish sizes, all one color, so you constantly have to guess whether you can eat something.
5. Fishy provides the all-important shells in the upper left corner to track your progress. Here, you either die or win.
So overall, when it comes to gameplay, every time you changed what they did in fishy, I think you came out wrong. In story, comedy, and especially the ending, I like yours better, so you get a 3. But please - especially if you're going to compare yourself to a classic - do your homework. Great games are great for a reason.
not going to lie
loved the music and the game made me laugh
A physics puzzler that will really make you think!
Classic arcade shooter with awesome special attacks!!
Arcade gameplay meets mental calculation!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.