Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Fast 3D racing game on roller coaster.
Drive your car as fast as possible to get a high score! Follow closely opponent to increase speed! Look at the map to see your opponent position!
well, I'm a big fan of racing games so here's my review.
- The graphics were a little on the weird side, but I personally like them. The car looks... bad, but the environment looks really good.
- I really like the 3D gameplay, much better than the other stationary racing games.
- It took a long time to load, though that's understandable considering all of the graphics in this.
- It was challenging. The way the car turned made the gameplay fun and challenging, so it added necessary challenge to the game.
- The graphics start to get a little hard on the eyes after a little bit.
Good game, but a little hard on the eyes and a long loading time.
Definitely the Best in the Series So Far!
- This had the best track of the four so far.
- The addition of moving elements on the ground was a nice touch.
- The enemy cars were far more difficult to get around than before.
- The way the car pulled added a lot more challenge.
That said, you really should look into getting a better graphic for the car itself. Also, you might want to put up a warning notice somewhere that the game has two loading processes. Anyways, I loved it and look forward to the next one!
To hell with the graphics!
That was pretty fun! Man good job! Music went well too. But this thing took a little too long to load.
This was a pretty cool idea, I personaly think a game needs to be fun, instead of great graphics, but the graphics on this game was really really bad. some points to improve :
-More tracks, always the same one is kinda boring...
-Improve the control's, if the car leaves the track don't let it drift for a bit, just let it fall of.
-AI improvement, it seems the AI isn't smart or something, they can't drive and they drive from left to right constantly.
-IMPROVE THOSE GRAPHICS!!!!, especially the track...
The overall idea is pretty okay, but just improve those points and the game will be complete!
Ok dude you've had your fun, please stop re-submitting the same game, with the same crappy graphics and the same crappy control system. This is the FOURTH submission of the exact same game with slightly different graphics and (it's hard to tell) maybe a different track!
If you want to make this game evolve, think about what it's lacking (and has been lacking since the first version):
- the cars look crap, what are they? They look like volkswagon combi vans from the 1970's... with no wheels.
- there's no perspective on the vehicles... this is a well done genre and *everyone* else adds at least a token angle or two to make it look more real
- the handling... it's appalling, the vans/cars/weird looking things slide from side to side with no physics, no traction
The game wasn't good enough to get a good score the first time around (2.66/5.00 is not a good score) and although the score is creeping up (2.96, 3.00) it's not because the game is getting any better... it isn't... it's exactly the same every time.
TL;DR - don't submit the same bad game 4 times with new data packs... fix it! You're almost there, the drawing engine is excellent, take some time to make the gameplay match... please!?
OK, I will do Your requests. Thanks for the report.
Unlock all of us!
As DD's story comes to a close, another looms from the not-so-distant shadows....
Blast at rockets with awesome graphics and music
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.