Well, I think I am going to tell you the whole story... (And it's a long one)...TWSS
Anyway, April 15 (I think) I started animating this little toon called "Grant and Tristan go to Venezuela".
Little did I know that this would be pissing me off for the next 9 months. . . First off, invest in a tablet.
This was done by mouse... which sucks. Anyway, I started animating. (Fast forward 5 months) Editing completed, drawings done, sound added, 3:00 AM and I went to export my little masterpiece and discovered the audio was unsynced with the animation... If you could've seen my face.
After fiddling and sweating for 3 months over this audio problem I said "screw it, im done" and walked off. With the continuous, aggravating nagging of my friend Tristan to keep going with this project, I decided I'd start researching the problem, looking for a solution. After two months, two days ago, I stumbled upon a GodSend... A way to fix that audio. I applied the changes and it worked!! Yeah. *Epic face* So after 9 months of aggravation, here it is. I didn't think I'd be typing this actually...
It may not be good or the best but I am damn proud of my little toon. Period.
Note: I know the sound quality sucks, most of it was done with the mic on my computer before I got my mic in.
I'm glad to have it posted. My first large project. ... Ah.
End time: Weeks. . . April 15 - December 5
Time: Around 7 minutes 30 seconds.
Thanks to Tristan for the backup.
EDIT: Due to the Mexican below getting mad, I would like to point out that this is not an accurate look at Venezuela. Carry on.