Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Arrow keys to control.
Space Bar to interact.
One Chance is a game about choices and dealing with them.
Scientist John Pilgrim and his team have accidently created a pathogen that is killing all living cells on Earth.
In the last 6 remaining in-game days on Earth, the player must make choices about how to spend his last moments. Will he spend time with his family, work on a cure or go nuts?
I had fun playing it. I was linked here by VGCats, who also linked this: http://www.macromedia.com/support/doc umentation/en/flashplayer/help/settin gs_manager07.html
It allows you to reset the flash settings and play again. This will be my third attempt...
I can replay it though, Google Crome Incognito :D
1. Skip work with sexy assistant
2. Watch and do nothing while hated co-worker jumps off the roof
3. Get the boss to tell you a joke and go home. Priceless!
4. Pretend to go to work and spend the whole day having wild sex with the sexy assistant in your car! At the workplace parking! Then make your wife leave you with your daughter. Ok...
5. Wake up at 2 P.M. and spend the day playing Solitaire at work after defending yourself from a knife-wielding maniac. Go back home and discover how your wife came back from her mother's and the forementioned maniac killed her and your daughter. Bury family. Ok...
6. Crawl to your car and go to the park on a sport shirt for the lulz. Watch the snow fall and take a nap.
7. Go back in time to save the world.
The game deserves MOAR than 10 stars!
To the creator of the game, I thank you for making this game. It's very good and it actually inspired me to work harder in life. Story is great, the BG audio is perfect, are you sir are a dick for not making a replay function, LOL.
I managed to finish the game and saved the world but the only humans alive are John and his daughter.
(Want to restart the game? On my first try, I wasted my time in a bar, never worked on the antidote and cheated on my in-game wife. Since I can't replay it, I actually cleared my cache. I know it's a drag cleaning it but it's the ONLY* way to replay it. )
Damn Good Game
Really good game. Its like life, one chance, no going back, one. I found the cure, but i feel empty, i never gave up. Awesome game, you made me want to check out your other games
A retro-inspired 2D Action RPG set in the distant future (DEMO)
Travel the world on an epic shark lifting adventure!
What happens after the final boss is defeated?
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.