Retro Shooter with generated content3.79 / 5.00 419 Views
Blow the enemy to hell or die a hero! Do you have the Expendaballs for combat, Soldier?3.93 / 5.00 4,998 Views
It's time to escape the city!3.69 / 5.00 1,883 Views
30 NOV 2010: Fixed the auto-rez, losing screen freeze, and Forge glitch. (If this doesn't show up on the patch notes, clear your internet cache and reload the new version).
29 NOV 2010: It's been over a year since I published Chapter 1, and this, unfortunately, is not the latest installment. This is just a demo for all the changes that were made and a way for me to test them out before completing Chapter 2. And there were A LOT of substantial changes. So while I hate releasing "unfinished" work (in the sense that there's no story - it's just the Arena mode), you will be doing me a huge favor by giving me your feedback. So let's go over what's available here:
- Completely overhauled game engine. Everything you loved about Chapter 1 - but better!
- Brand new Arena mode! Test your fighting ability to win prizes!
- New shops, including the Forge, that lets you craft new and unique weapons!
- 75 Upgrades and over 20 Battlechips that let you customize your characters to your liking.
- Excellent music by some of the best artists Newgrounds Audio has to offer!
- In-game tutorials!
- Free pony for every person who LOVES this game (free pony may or may not be a complete and fictitious lie).
- And much, much more!
*Note* - The save feature does work, but (since it's a demo), they won't transfer to Chapter 2.
Lastly, there are probably more than a few bugs that need to be sifted out. I've been working solo on this project for almost three years now so it's impossible for me to find them all. Just send me a quick PM if you find one and I'll try and have it fixed soon. Thanks again!