Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Go nutz and beat the crap out of everything.
arrow keys: walk
right,right or left, left :dash
This is the sequel to :Earth Zone. As promised, it is much longer and harder, and filled with action.
This is alright as it is, but there are a few things that you could change to make it excellent.
1. Explain how the three characters differ
2. Start your character with a full magic bar
3. Enemy spellcasters are OP (they can cast infinite spells?)
Glad you liked it. Let me address some of your concerns:
1. I might show a little diagram somewhere in the future. The difference for the characters is their type of weapon and magic, dagger/fire, axe/earth, sword/ice.
2. Starting with full magic would probably make it too easy, and I think it's more fun to start slow and then get your super powers later.
3. Although the enemy spellcasters can cast infinitely, they cannot actually attack you from maximum range (they use the same distance check as weapon users) and their magic will be canceled if they get hit, unlike yours. And besides that, you're a human and you have the advantage of superior intelligence and determination.
Its Fun But a little hard :D
To be tweaked more. It is cute but the distances are a little screwy and messed with me since they could hit me at a farther distance than I could hit them. Other than that it was a decent game
I'm a little confused as to how the enemies are doing that myself. The enemies use the -exact- same attack animation, so it seems to just be a matter of timing.
The hell, it's impossible to get past the second screen of people/
The darkly comedic strategy RPG continues.
Idle your way through the history of a Hero!
Help Andrew raise $5000 ASAP or else his inn will be demolished.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.