UPDATE:(14th January 2011) - Now you can skip broken songs. For some reason, the ID will be randomized if it is old.
UPDATE:(13th January 2011) - Added a fullscreen toggle button!
UPDATE: (12th January 2011) - Added more things, now you can save the IDs in your favorites/history lists and when you come back just copy and paste them in the type box. Now you also can scroll the volume bar with the mouse wheel and I did a timer to the song, so you can know the length!!
UPDATE: (28th December 2010) - Wow lol, I never said 'thanks' to all you guys who favorited and helped me to get my first award so THANKS! :3 Plus, Darklight17 changed his username, he now is Echo.
-----NEWGROUNDS PORTAL RADIO v2-----
Welcome to Newgrounds Portal Radio v2. 01, this musical gadget was designed to you stream songs from the Audio Portal in a fast way here. You can stream more than 100,000 audios from NG and if you like one, you can add it to the in-game favorites list and if you want to listen again, just copy and paste the ID again on your ID typer. This new version present more functions, neat graphics and easier options.
For the gadget works, you must have a steady internet connection due to the fact that the songs are streamed online.
If your song isn't loading or taking v.long to load, check if your internet connection speed is working well or maybe you didn't forgot to press 'load audio' after type the ID? :3
* All my excellent team for producing this awesome gadget.
* BoMbLu to cutting the A-Bot to me!
* Vogxhamraks to beta testing.
* and the most importantly, YOU for play this!
If you have a suggestion, please leave a review or PM me.
In-game, read the 'Read this!' tab.
Please leave a review if you liked or have a suggestion, it is always welcome. For prevent some suggestions, I'll leave some here that I can't do:
* "Why don't you put the spectrum visualizers?" - The spectrums are only possible with AS3, this game was coded in AS2.
* *Would be cool add the author's comments or views from the current song!" - It is impossible because they would have to be taken via HTML.
I hope you enjoy! :)