Infographic Animation of the solar system4.44 / 5.00 3,931 Views
A Giant Monster-genre animated parody4.31 / 5.00 21,073 Views
You broke up with your ex - it's just best to forget her.4.32 / 5.00 26,881 Views
A new turn-based arena RPG inspired to an unpublished novel-book and board-RPG.
Full custom gladiator characters. Post-apocalyptic armors and weapons. Spy your enemies and hire gladiator allies. Supernatural abilities: 3 different Paths, 18 Spheres, 90 special Powers! Voiceovers/spoken videos and dialogues.
3 arenas, 60 battles, against more than 100 different gladiator opponents for more than 10 hours gameplay!!
...The first single-player chapter of the oncoming multiplayer saga: sign up for free on apokalyx.com to become betatester!
Should you have already played Apokalyx on other websites before today..
The version 1.0.4 is the newest and it has solved:
- preloader white screen
- mutant video black screen
- attacking gladiators stuck in front of the target opponent
- quick armor wearing in Trader shop
- tavern bug after enemy card revealed
- character generation stats bugs (ref: intelligence and mutants 15to14)
- other minor bugs
The bug of special power freeze is very hard to solve. We optimized few related lines of code.
With Flash player version 10.1 installed the bug is fixed on many betatesters computers, but unfortunately not on all of them... sorry for that :(
All you need is the mouse. Point and click
Tutorial and instructions are in the game.
Full detailed interactive gameguide available online form a direct link on main menu.
- "M" to mute audio
- Click the mouse to skip dialogues (in Tutorial press "T" to skip all tutorial)
- "ESC" to retreat from a battle (useful when you find a rare stall situation)