Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
I felt bad that 'Jenny's show' didn't actually show her boobs. So now I made a game that does!
5 questions for you to answer:
1. How did you get the idea of this game?
2. What was the game's origin?
3. Can you make a game called Jenny's Adventure?
4. How did you create Jenny, like what was Jenny's origins?
5. This game is great! Thanks Ric Olzow!
Though you lied to us about the thing in the Author Comments, the game is still good! Good job!
Comment interview? Cool!
1. My code skills have always been pretty limited, so I've tried to stick to more simple concept games. A dress-up game just requires objects to be dragged around, unlike a platformer that requires gravity, character states and object interaction.
2. Jenny's show was first, and it was as simple as me wanting to tease people. It was back when trolling on the internet was a new concept, so I thought I'd strike a chord through poking fun at expectations.
3. Maybe someday, I'd have to think about what sort of game that'd entail. Sounds like a platformer.
4. If you google Jenny boliparte, first link on riccy wiki explains it. (I made myself a wiki because I made up so many things I started losing track...memory is hard!)
5. Glad you enjoyed! You're welcome! ...Well 'lie' is a strong word...You -did- see her boobs, just [spoilers] not bare.
This is a good start for a game, but it needs a lot more work to make it more than just a little fun
If I did flesh it out into a more full game, the underlying joke would get lost. So it's tricky.
You are cruel.
Maybe a little bit...
This is a great game. I have one question. How do you actually take off her top so the boobs come out without getting killed. The description says this game does show her boobs.
I wouldn't trust the description writer, they're a shady person.
DRESS FOR THE COOL HAHAHAHA!
There is no game. Trust me. DO NOT PLAY!
A bonus episode of an anime-inspired series about an otaku turned dooms day survivor!
Time to find this Wizard of OZ.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.