Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Log in to save your medals! Don't have an account? Create one for free!
Upgrade Hank, build turrets and blast the baddies through progressively intense, CPU-crushing waves.
Made for Madness Day 2010 and based on the Madness characters by Krinkels.
To much lag
This is a fantastic idea but it gets annoying when i try to jump over a bullet only to realize im locked in place firing my shotgun at the air.
i got to a thousand kills before i realized that this game goes nowhere the fun ends once you cap your turrets and every round becomes less and less of a challange as you progress, overall fun at first, i'm sure it had a finale but i could'nt be bothered getting to the end to find it
I liked it but it is kinda boring... a little bit of a disappointment from the past games. I liked the fact the Regent and Accelerant had story lines to them and followed the flash movies. But also I like arena games and this is a really good one. I liked it but stick to the idea in Regent and Accelerant.
really good game
BUT, i took out 3 points for it being bugged.
the guy keeps walking left long after i told him to walk right, and it keeps shooting long time after i stopped, plus the delay kinda gets you killed.
other then that, awesome game.
a real madness fan
Freaking hydraulics man
(get ready for a long review)
This is a great madness day flash. Its kinda like a survival version of the flash you made for madness day last year. the shotgun is definitely the best as long as you grab ammo for it and i loved the fact that you could upgrade the amount of jumps you could have, as well as your speed. i really liked the music, it went along fantastically, especially the music for the upgrade screen, i loved that. a little sad that the attack upgrade only benefited your melee, but i guess that makes sense.
Another thing which i didnt really like(but makes sense i guess) was the fact that enemies could pick back up guns that were dropped from before. it got frustrating sometimes cuz as i was going for a gun (for either extra ammo or just to pick up), an enemy would get to it first. I see though that it would make the game somewhat easier tho if this was taken out, so i understand.
I noticed several bugs, few of which didnt hinder game play, and that one was that sometimes at the beginning of a level, a gun would randomly have hands attached to it, but it usually went away pretty fast and didnt really do anything
Another one(which im not sure if it is a bug or not) was that when i had the bigger machine gun, if i jumped in the air and then fired downward, it would slow my fall. idk if you intentionally did this or not, just thought it was worth mentioning.
From here on, the rest of the bugs i mention are ones that do hinder gameplay
(most of these didnt happen at first, they usually happened later, like after level 20, but especially after level 30)
1. my character kept shooting even when i wasnt clicking. usually this wouldnt be a problem, cuz i could just aim and let the gun do the rest of the work for me, but sometimes when i was jumping and whatnot, it kept shooting into space, which wasted ammo, ultimately hurting me
2. the hydraulics hindered my aiming, and sometimes movement. i know this is what it is supposed to do, but in the later levels, it got to the point where i could not literally move at all, and my aiming was the opposite of where i was trying to aim.
3. the speed upgrade. this kinda goes along with the previous one, in that, i think if you upgrade your speed too much, (i got mine up to 36 or so) it starts to hinder/prevent movement, and im thinking it does this cuz you go way too fast.
4. movement in general. this one kinda joins the previous 2 together. i found that sometimes if an enemy was facing my back right next to me(and sometimes even not) i would get randomly pulled over to one side(thankfully facing the opposite side so i wouldnt be shooting the wall) but because of that i wasnt able to move and got blasted by everyone else cuz of it. this happened more on the hydraulic levels than the normal ones, but it still sometimes happened.
5. the hydraulics hindered screen movement. this goes along with number 2 and 4 in that the hydraulics moved me across the screen so fast that only my head was visible at times and i wouldnt be able to move or shoot any cuz of that
if there were any bugs with the turrets, i wouldnt know mainly cuz i was trying for the no turrets medal, so j i c, you might wanna check on them, idk
There mightve been a few others that i didnt mention, cant quite remember all of them, but maybe try cleaning this up a bit, or at least take time to debug it fully(or at least try to)before you submit it.
(wow, this is the longest review ive ever submitted, im proud :) (hope i got everything))
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.