Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Log in to save your medals! Don't have an account? Create one for free!
put this together in a few days. enjoy!1!!
*NOTE* if you are having trouble submitting your project type 'SUBMIT PROJECT', not the actual name of your project
i've always liked text based games and this is a pretty good one.
btw it wont earn you a medal but try typing in "look at porn" its really funny
So many different ways to abuse him. The visuals just make it so much better than most games.
Couldn't get the inception medal, though.
Medals are- knock knock, tits or gtfo, break computer*3, drink beer*3 drink coffee*3
To do a project, publish project, submit project. add to project, music.
I like the PINK FLOYD poster!
Good clean fun...well except for the uneccesary nudity. but all in good fun. inception was a nice touch and gave me a better background poster as inspiration!
This text-based game provides a lot more freedom and interest than any other one that I've played. There are a surprising number of easter eggs, and the medals actually make you think. I am really surprised that I eventually got all the medals, a few of which were really clever. This game truly is fun and is really pretty impressive for a few days' work.
I recommend everyone try to find the medals because of the immense amount of pride in finding them all, but for those of you who have simply lost all hope, here is a cheap cheat sheet:
1) Or GTFO?: Enter 'tits or gtfo'
2) Knock Knock: Enter 'knock knock', then anything, then the punchline
3) Tipsy: Enter 'drink beer' three times
4) Wired: Enter 'drink coffee' three times
5) Pixel Punchers: Enter 'hit computer', or something to that effect, three times
6) Success!: Start by opening Flash. Enter 'new project'. Name it anything. Enter 'add to project'. Add 'art' and add 'music'. When you add 'code', you're going to have to type a line of code and repeat adding code to the project another four times. 'test project', 'debug project', 'publish project', 'submit project', and you're done.
7) Efficient: Above is mentioned the most efficient way to enter everything (you can skip the 'rename project' and 'view project' steps).
8) Inception: Name the project 'make my next game', then proceed to finish it and submit.
type attack computer
Snake Re-imagined And Taken To The 3rd Dimension!
Be a badass and go on an epic kung fu quest!
Learn puppet reptile's best ABCs in this physics-driven interactive storybook
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.