Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Log in to save your medals! Don't have an account? Create one for free!
put this together in a few days. enjoy!1!!
*NOTE* if you are having trouble submitting your project type 'SUBMIT PROJECT', not the actual name of your project
I like the PINK FLOYD poster!
Good clean fun...well except for the uneccesary nudity. but all in good fun. inception was a nice touch and gave me a better background poster as inspiration!
This text-based game provides a lot more freedom and interest than any other one that I've played. There are a surprising number of easter eggs, and the medals actually make you think. I am really surprised that I eventually got all the medals, a few of which were really clever. This game truly is fun and is really pretty impressive for a few days' work.
I recommend everyone try to find the medals because of the immense amount of pride in finding them all, but for those of you who have simply lost all hope, here is a cheap cheat sheet:
1) Or GTFO?: Enter 'tits or gtfo'
2) Knock Knock: Enter 'knock knock', then anything, then the punchline
3) Tipsy: Enter 'drink beer' three times
4) Wired: Enter 'drink coffee' three times
5) Pixel Punchers: Enter 'hit computer', or something to that effect, three times
6) Success!: Start by opening Flash. Enter 'new project'. Name it anything. Enter 'add to project'. Add 'art' and add 'music'. When you add 'code', you're going to have to type a line of code and repeat adding code to the project another four times. 'test project', 'debug project', 'publish project', 'submit project', and you're done.
7) Efficient: Above is mentioned the most efficient way to enter everything (you can skip the 'rename project' and 'view project' steps).
8) Inception: Name the project 'make my next game', then proceed to finish it and submit.
type attack computer
Small bug, if you type "burn afro" it says "I'm not going to bmyn my afro". Plus he won't burn his afro, you should fix that.
This game is a good way to waste a little bit of time, but I think it's most fun to try and find commands that he'll respond to.
I think my favorite is "troll".
3D Action Driving Game
A paranormal curse is killing students at a high school...and you're next.
Help CrazyDad turn off a pesky neon sign or he’ll go crazy!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.