1. If microb cell has less than 2 near microb cells - it dies.
2. If microb cell has more than 3 near microb cells - it dies.
3. If empty cell has exactly 3 near microb cells - it produces new microb cell.
There are 3 basic formation types:
1. Stable - do not change.
2. Pulsing - repeat their formation periodically.
3. Moving - move to the specific direction.
You can choose some of them clicking on - Select button.
You can also make real battle clicking - Play Game button.
Click button Your Army - you can put your cells (blue).
Enemy 1 has red cells, Enemy 2 - green cells, Enemy 3 - yellow cells.
To finish battle mode - click Clear button.