Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
A unique game with cute graphics! I made this as a short project to see if I can make "girl-ier" games for a change.
Use the arrow keys and spacebar to play. Mouse control works fine as well. Find a guy that looks like your dream guy, and collect as much Happiness as you can before you turn 50!
Verry addicting and relaxing
Kinda felt like i could pick up and throw away men which isn't very nice concidering when guys do that to women they get their butts kicked. Then again its a game, a very fun slightly brainless game. A good time passer!
Good for breaks
This is a rather relaxing game that can be played in between breaks. I have a few suggestions to make
1) Learning something new about the boyfriend can be nice but maybe add in something like, 20% chance of getting married after the 4th year or something and then maybe learning something more about the husband. (More + / - happiness points)
2) Maybe after the 4th year of marriage, there can be a child or something? (Bonus Happiness points)
3) Bumping into a girl when married can cause affairs or something like that? ( Major - happiness points)
4) Eating too much chocolate causes weight/health issues for the girl? (- Happiness points)
5) Add in promotions/demotions during career as well?
6) Add in some random events good and bad.
"Click the left mouse button to dump Joe"
I didn't like it :I... It's like... Taking happiness, sadness, love, grief, and jealousy, and making them all points in a collect game 0_0 You know what I mean?
Although, there is one thing that doesn't make me "-_-" about this game... It sure puts life into perspective, doesn't it...? It's all just one big way to get happy, even though it always ends in tragedy...
Entertaining for a bit
It's fun for a little while. Really cute short game, but it could have been longer
Aww I got a drunk and I think an abuser..
I guess I should have tried some dorkier guys and not lusted after the good looking ones lol.
Really cute game. Cuteness was certainly achieved. Although it wasn't too much of a challenge and a bit short for spanning 50 years of a girl's life.
I tried to pick up a girl too! xD
Context? Context is for casuals.
Hexagon Puzzle Game
An old style, pixel-art noir adventure, inspired by classical point-and-click games.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.