Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Battle in space is a 2D shooter where you must fend off aliens and meteorites. With 2 levels and you control the ship with the mouse.
not so good...
- The window is too small for the objects and ships you are using. They are way too big for the window. Either make smaller objects or a bigger window.
- The objects and ships move in a way too fast speed to be able to react to them in time.
- Then there is the problem that objects and ships appear too late and disappear too soon. With this I mean they appear and disappear on places I wouldn't expect them to appear and disappear.
- The objects on the screen shift places? I have had several times, that ships and objects were on the right side of the screen and they suddenly teleported to the left side of the screen.
- it looks nice, except that the ships and objects are too huge for the screen.
Since the game can't be played normally, I can't really give you a good rating for it either.
It was an alright game, but needs a lot of work.
For example, the sound efx and music need some serious work. The loop for the music is horrible. It sounds like a skipping CD when it resets. Also the EFX are really loud, but the music really isn't. These need to be mastered better.
The gameplay is ok I guess, the ship seems to move a little fast compared to the enemies tho.
Not so good.
It was pretty hard, when all ships come fast with all the rockets and asteroids. Make it a bit easier :D
Be a heroic badass! Or just be a bad guy (or girl!) who’s an ass. It’s Crypt Shyfter!
Create your own JRPG characters!
Find your path
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.