Exercise your mind with these challenging negotiation games!
The creation of Jay Donaldson, Kegel gets into all sorts of trouble!
It's everyone's favorite foul mouthed, perveted, cartoon animals!
I made a quiz a couple of days ago, but this one turned out better so I released it as a new one. The first quiz got a lot of feedback, which I used to improve it.
UPDATED CONTROLS: When told you can choose between MOUSE controls or UP/DOWN arrow keys and ENTER controls by clicking the screen or pressing ENTER.
The zombies are based on the zombies in the book "The Zombie Survival Guide" by Max Brooks.
In the second part of the introduction you can read up on them, but you can skip it by clicking the screen.
This is to avoid any confusion. We all have different ideas on how zombies work because of films/games.
Hope you enjoy it!
UPDATE[1.01]: I have now fixed the pre-loader, as it didn't initially show properly!
- You can now mute the music by pressing M.
- Added a question regarding explosives/gun powder.
- Added a question regarding first aid.
- After playing through once you can now read about the questions and answers if you play it again. You will be notified after pressing enter in the end of how it works.
- A zombie head in the foreground.
- Re-created all graphical elements of the game.
- Fixed some grammar and spelling errors.
- Added a line in the intro about the zombie's senses.
- Added some extra titles in the end.
Front Page!? Never thought it would be this popular!
Thank you all so incredibly much for the support!