Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Control the gravity and defy the laws of physics to beat some complex challenges and get your character safely through the levels.
Use the arrow keys or WSAD to move and the mouse to aim and shoot.
Down arrow key or S will drop anti-gravity pads (in case you are carrying any).
Nice idea, poorly made
I like the idea(that's where all the points come from). However, there's no sounds(of course, that's preferable to shitty sounds and music without mute button), the graphics are poor and the controls are clumsy: since there's no aiming involved, there should be no reason to keep one hand at mouse and down button as the use button isn't very good idea, in my opinion.
Now to be an asshole and do a list... sorry... this just needs one...
1. Wheres the fucking sound?
2. The graphics are awful, like out of an educational primary school game...
3. Jumping while reversed is laggy as fuck.
4. Placing reverse pads is tricky as fuck, it feels like I am limited to placing on a grid,
which means things like this happen:-
"Get the pad placer"
"Dodge the enemy"
"Place The Pad"
"Pad jumps about an inch to my left?!?!?"
"Oh shit, enemy runs above pad, now where I was safe turns into a spot where the enemy dive bombs perfectly into me! ASSHAMMERS!"
5. The gun sucks dick, it fires too slowly, theres no moving animation for when you aim the gun, there is no crosshair, it takes 3 hits to kill the enemies, aRGH!
Now good things...
1. For a begginers game, it's proffesionally made... I guess.
2. At least you bothered to do some high-quality, if shitty graphics...
3. At least, unlike me, you can make a coherent game... kinda...
FINAL VERDICT - Well made... if you can make a shitty game well.
Graphics are ok cool be better. But the game play is great. Makes you think
Anything can happen on the moon!
A strange cartoon about a creature who loves to touch rusty metal.
Totally awesome reviews of awesome video games!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.