Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Enjoy the classic as a chao! =]
Im shock that you knew how to make things chase you to cool buddy all it needs is for the game to move easyer found myself running to walls but made it to level 9 some how lol.
Not too bad. Just needs a little tweaking controlwise and glitch wise. Currently as I type this there is a chao one the upper left cornor being chased by the dark chaos. Good concept just not delivered correctly. 3/10 for this.
The controls were ehh, the concept was ehh, and the sound effects were ehh.
It's nice, but I found myself running into walls when I meant to turn, and I never found myself doing this in the original pac man. If the death animation actually sounded like a chao, and the movement was more like the original this would have gotten a higher rating from me.
Could use something extra
The game is not too shabby, but there is not much going on beyond your basic pacman. Some suggestions:
- Maybe do something more with the theme, apart from the character designs. It really needs that something extra to distinguish it from other pacman games
- Smoother controls: Much of the enjoyment of a game of pacman depends on quickly changing directions in response to the enemies' movements. Having the character stop moving when you change direction too late/early takes you out of the flow, so you should really make it so that it keeps moving in the direction it's going in.
- Make sure that dying actually deducts a life.
- Add some music
Well since this game is a clone, I wont say too much about it other than there are a few problems.
1. You have unlimited lives
2. If you stay in the starting spot, the enemies almost never come down there.
3. The sound is bland and boring.
Snake Re-imagined And Taken To The 3rd Dimension!
Be a badass and go on an epic kung fu quest!
Learn puppet reptile's best ABCs in this physics-driven interactive storybook
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.