Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
My english is bad, so I won't say anything... Just feel free to leave your comment. Hope you like my game. :)
it ok game
i played it al the way through it not bad just got lil problems in them
my only complaints is you should have made more
such as some one steals the bird and u go after it and angry so the music is like heavy metal or sumthin
tht and in reverse the birds should come bak since you are going backwards in time
Although it is new to me I don't like this at all. All you do is walk and music plays and if you go without stopping a bunch of birds follow you. Then at the end you sit at a tree and color appears wtf? Unique? yes fun? NO.
This game is very good, great music and good art.
Why make this a game?
While the background music is okay and could be considered relaxing, the gameplay was horrible, and there were some inconsistencies in the atmosphere for the game.
1) I have to hold down the right arrow key the entire game. If I release it for but a moment, I lose all of my precious birds, or I'm releasing it because I messed up (and thus have already lost my birds). In either case, I would be better served by some sort of auto-walk behavior.
2) The game is too slow pace. I understand that it is a game with a walking character and is supposed to be relaxing, but the speed was slow to the point of being annoying to me.
3) Why is there a score system in a relaxing game? So that I can compete with my friends on who can be the most chill?
4) Rewinding felt out of place. The nice and relaxing game keeps a full record of your path through the level? Why? Nothing ends up being done about the path. I don't get special music made based on my path. I end up having the expectation that it matters, but it doesn't.
5) Sometimes I can hit/graze an object long enough that my birds fly away, but I'm still able to jump perfectly fine and do not need to rewind.
6) There is no need to collect the notes besides score. They don't even make noise or contribute to the music (or I guess the music contributes to them, since it will suggest that you jump to get the note sometimes).
I am very touched as I play through this game. At the beginning I was thinking I was going to be walking in the depressing looking city for ever but when you get out is starts to become clear to me the meaning of this story. I especially love the running with birds as well (dont stop). Wonderful music makes this game a piece of art.
3D action driving game
Manage and train heroes to build up a world-renowned adventure agency!
The Snake/Pinball mashup you never knew you wanted.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.