Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
This is one of my assignments for Interface Design.
Originally the assignment was to learn the interface of flash and make a simple Pacman animation.
That seemed pretty boring, so I made a game instead with AS3.
Note: My code for moving Pacman around corners is a bit buggy, the solution for now, is to tap the arrow-keys instead of holding them
Arrow-Keys for movement.
Space-Bar to use the Super Pills.
HILLARIOUS!!!!keep it up!
OMGOMG!!! someone said something about music, and immedediatly I knew,
The music should be "trololo"/aka russian rickroll/!!! and then when you're a firin' your lazor,all ghosts freeze and the music stops and it zooms in on packman and,the lazor is huge!!! and you turn into shoop da woop!!! isnt that a good idea?oh,and duckroll'd too.
look duckroll'd up.
it's worth it.
it's just that good!
Fun, but bed gameplay
Fun, but bed gameplay... Bad turns and movements of Pac
Eh, could be better...
If you fix the following:
- Controls: I often would hit a direction, and get stuck, like as in faceing that direction, towards a wall. On top of that, if I hit the direction key even a second too early, it glitches me backwards away from the turn and facing a wall.
- Ghosts: There movement was fine, but when blasted by the lazer there was no respawn time. It should be at least like 5 seconds minimum, especially if firing takes that long.
- Laser: Fix the time it takes to fire and the amount fo time it stays firing. Both need to be brought down some. Both are too long, and I got hit by the ghosts a couple times cause the laser was firing.
- Spelling: Please don't do that. It's a pain to read. I don''t know what you were going for with it, but ti made the game feel more crappy when I have to read that before I play.
- Sound: Sounds were fine for the most part.
- Music: if your going to use pac-man sounds, at least use his level music. Makes it a little more fun.
It's a start.
Cut down the time to both fire and end the laser blast, and add some time between when a ghost is killed and it's respawn.
Like others said the controls were plain bad and gltichy, lazor is usless, ghosts have no respawning time making the chance you kill one usless and in general the bad spelling isnt amusing but more of a headache to bother reading
3D action driving game
Manage and train heroes to build up a world-renowned adventure agency!
The Snake/Pinball mashup you never knew you wanted.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.