Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Rescue astronauts drifting in space! Shoot and destroy asteroids and beware of hostile enemy units.
Follow green arrow and rescue astronauts. Mouse to move, left mouse button to shoot, Z to speed up, X to stop.
How many astronauts are you able to save before time runs out?
not much replay value but well programmed and nice graphics :S
This is a very fun game but I prefer the arrow keys and other people might to and upgrades and non killable astronauts but thats what gives it a challenge but great job and hope to see more of your work in the future.
Nice to hear you liked it!
Good game, maybe a few things can be improved, part of the background it's kind of weird, but in general was fun.
Thanks for the review
its fun crusing around grabbing the guys but there kind of no point and its only fun 1 time, but its not too bad, well done
It's not the worst game I've ever played, but that doesn't mean there aren't any problems.
1.What's the point? Why am I playing? What's the reward? What is the story behind it all?
3.The gameplay is, as I said above, unrewarding. It serves no real purpose.
4.It's easy for the controls to go unnoticed at the beginning, due to their location and size.
5.It's very boring. There is nothing remotely fun about it.
6.Back on the topic of controls, the way you set it up makes it hard for laptop users like me to control everything effectively. So, the scheme definitely needs refinement.
Wow, that's a depressing list! :P Let me try to provide you with my view on those points, although of course many of these are matter of opinions and you are always 100% right with your own opinion.
1. You are playing to get as high score as possible. To do that, you have to rescue astronauts before the time or energy runs out.
3. There is a goal, there is a constraint, and there is a skill factor. I would argue that the gameplay has the ingredients what make game a game. But as said, it's a matter of opinion.
4. I agree, the controls could be highlighted better.
5. Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy it.
6. This is also true, I've tried it without a mouse and it's considerably more difficult then. I won't be optimizing it for the laptops, but the point is valid.
Anyway, thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Snake Re-imagined And Taken To The 3rd Dimension!
Be a badass and go on an epic kung fu quest!
Learn puppet reptile's best ABCs in this physics-driven interactive storybook
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.