Credits & Info
- Jul 12, 2010 | 11:40 AM EDT
If you liked this, check these out!
V1.1 - Madness Day update. Two new backgrounds + a few tweaks.
V1.01 - Fixed a glitch with the baseball caps.
W00T! 100,000 views! Thanks guys!
Well, here it is. After months of procrastination, development hell and Google, I present to you Madness Scene Creator 4! This edition features a raft of improvements over previous instalments, including:
*Zombie hands (yes, you can all stop bitching now)
*Background changing (there are now nine backgrounds to choose from, with more to come in the future)
*The reset glitch is now fixed!
*The music has been changed to the MC7 theme (as part of the reset glitch fix, it only loops once)
*A mute button
*Hank and Jebus sprites
*A bunch of new parts, including blown-up bodies, scenery items, and some more weapons
1. If you don't like scene creators, don't play them. Simple.
2. To rotate, click on an object whilst holding down either the left or right arrow key.
3. The scene contest is now over! Congrats to madmadness65, whose image is now proudly displayed in the preloader.
4. Just so we're clear, if you want to save your scene, press Print Screen on your keyboard, paste the screenshot into PowerPoint/Paint/whatever , crop it down, and save it as a .jpeg image.
4. Don't forget to vote fairly and leave a review! I respond to as many as I can.
5. There may not be a Madness Scene Creator 5. There certainly won't be one for a while now. I wanna take some time out from MMSC to work on other projects. But if this gets a high-enough score (and I get enough desperate PMs/reviews), MMSC5 will be released; planned features include flipping, ATP Agents, some sort of layering system, a choice of music, more scenery items (posters, cars etc.), NG medals...
6. Special shout-out to XRoadKillX, for all his help in making this game possible. And thanks to all my loyal fans, who motivated/nagged me to get this done.