<--IMPORTANT!--> DO NOT POST LINKS TO YOUR CREATIONS IN YOUR REVIEWS! THIS IS AGAINST SITE RULES AND THEY WILL BE DELETED! If you want to show me your scenes, PM me them instead. Thank you.
V1.1 - Madness Day update. Two new backgrounds + a few tweaks.
V1.01 - Fixed a glitch with the baseball caps.
Well, here it is. After months of procrastination, development hell and Google, I present to you Madness Scene Creator 4! This edition features a raft of improvements over previous instalments, including:
*Zombie hands (yes, you can all stop bitching now)
*Background changing (there are now nine backgrounds to choose from, with more to come in the future)
*The reset glitch is now fixed!
*The music has been changed to the MC7 theme (as part of the reset glitch fix, it only loops once)
*A mute button
*Hank and Jebus sprites
*A bunch of new parts, including blown-up bodies, scenery items, and some more weapons
1. If you don't like scene creators, don't play them. Simple.
2. To rotate, click on an object whilst holding down either the left or right arrow key.
3. The scene contest is now over! Congrats to madmadness65, whose image is now proudly displayed in the preloader.
4. Just so we're clear, if you want to save your scene, press Print Screen on your keyboard, paste the screenshot into Paint or whatever, crop it down, and save it. Again: DON'T post image links in your review as that's against site rules.
5. Don't forget to vote fairly and leave a review! I respond to as many as I can.
6. Special shout-out to XRoadKillX, for all his help in making this game possible. And thanks to all my loyal fans, who motivated/nagged me to get this done.