Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Get The Gun Game 3 updates: http://www.facebook.com/T heGunGame3
Sponsored by Bored.com
Big thanks for the frontpage!
Daily 1st / Weekly 4th - NG public rocks!
* IF YOU GET STUCK AT 'YOUR GAME WILL BEGIN SHORTLY' , PLEASE DISABLE YOUR AD BLOCKER. THANKS TO USER 'BLOODYSPIT' FOR POINTING THIS OUT*
*ALL REPORTED BUGS AND GLITCHES WILL BE FIXED SHORTLY. WE WILL POST HERE WHEN THE NEW SWF IS UP. *
* IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THE 'TARGET TIME MISSION', GO INTO PUZZLES OR ENDLESS DEFENSE, EARN SOME READIES AND BUY A BETTER GUN.*
Welcome to The Gun Game 2, the highly anticipated and award winning (PlayExpo '10 programming category) sequel to the 2009 smash hit.
Blast your way through over 45 missions with 24 fully upgradable and customizable guns in your quest to unlock the secret of the Rosemary.
* Press Q to exit a mission.
* Go to Fat Bob's to buy guns and take on missions.
* Upgrade and equip new and existing weapons in the 'arsenal' screen.
* Hold SHIFT or CTRL + click to fire the grenade launcher.
* Equip perks, save and track progress in the 'profile' screen.
A walkthrough is available in the right click menu of the game.
Votes of 5 help the possibility of getting medals in the game :)
It's a very well distinguished game- Great job! The physics and gameplay were overall very adept.
With all said, however, it does get very boring after a short while. Perhaps a First Person Approach would be more unique?
Anyways, I won't bug you about a simple thing like that. You made a great game, and that, my friend, is all that matters. 9/10, 4/5. Keep up the good work.
So what changed?
1. Whats the point of character customization if you never see yourself, and nobody else sees you? Subtract a point
2. Repetitive shooting range style gameplay, same exact thing as the last one with no real change at all. Subtract a point
3. No real improvement on graphics form the first one. Subtract a point
4. No real point in customizing guns, yet advertised as otherwise. Subtract two points.
5. Alot of bugs and glitches that seem capable of being fixed just by doing a small run-through and fixing them while they happen, lazy. Subtract a point.
so im on "carnival glass" and im useing a 249 saw but the bottles dont break at all, they just bounce around, guess its just not powerful enough to break a glass bottle
Very good game, good graphics and all but loses one ratingpoint because its pretty easy and not very long. I gave 9/10
I was wondering when u would make a new one. Keep up the good work dude.
Two restaurant mascots crash their co-worker's house party.
He stands against his worst enemy, himself.
4 college burnouts fighting monsters... Trying to make money.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.