Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Jack Cannon needs your help!
Interrogate the terrorist and help Jack find out where Amy was taken!
Click speech bubbles to pick dialog options
Play episode 1 here: http://www.newgrounds.com /portal/view/538842
So, I played this. Then went back and played the previous one. I have a couple of comments relating to both games.
1. Way too short, I don't want to play part of a story, especially knowing it is one 24th of the story. It just saps any fun there may be out of the game.
2. Let us click through the dialog. That way people who want to spend forever reading a five word sentance can, but the rest of us would just like to get on with it.
3. In the first game, typing to shoot without knowing it is involved can be a bitch, you should give us a bit of forhand knowledge that we will be doing such.
4. If you string the episodes together into one decent game you could allow for alternate endings/storylines.
5. As another person said add some animation, if I have to start the game over by beating him with a book, i want to see him get beaten with a book.
Overall, lacking and short. I think it could be better and I hope in your future episodes you do work to improve it some.
far too short
you should work on a compilation of all of the episodes, as this cant count as a flash where it is at this point.
Wow, that one is actually good...
but its unforgiveable lack of graphic which will bring it down.... get creative wif ur drawing & u might haf something there
This dude and his Megazord vacuum cleaner
This took far too long to make...
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.