Million Dollar Tower Defense - fund/capital raising taken to a new level. Play the game, buy some Sprites, and help make the world better!
Learn more about this fund/capital raiser at http://www.milliondollart owerdefense.com/about.php and see how my previous project can save the US health care system $263 million annually! Help me and others start more high-impact projects and don't forget to follow this on Facebook and Twitter.
Lots of cool tower technologies, super weapons, non-linear gameplay, and an EPIC final boss (more to come as Sprites are bought too) make this a must play!
Million Dollar TD is an awesome and unique game in which people can buy and "own" the character sprites in the game. As a Sprite "owner", you can choose an image and associated link which will appear in the game as a character and on the official website. As the game spreads, your stuff spreads with it, potentially being seen by millions of eyeballs on the internets!
Only 12,000 Sprites are available among all of the game levels. Buy as many as you want but once they're gone, they're gone. So make sure you reserve your Sprites as soon as possible!
Build towers, kill creep, research technologies and kill creep faster. Most towers use power so watch your power meter. Build up a war chest and max out your tower techs to take out the evil CORE boss!
Use mouse for controls. In-game Tutorial and Hotkeys also available.
1. Upgrading towers is more cost-effective than building a lot of towers but make sure you have the necessary power to support the upgraded towers.
2. For the Tech 1 towers, they are generally pretty weak until you upgrade them to level 2 or 3 - then you can do some serious damage with them. Once you get Tech 2 towers, they start packing some damage.
3. OPTICAL towers can chain their attacks together to deal more damage and with a longer effective range.
4. The teleporting creep travel various distances but they all do so within a certain range. They otherwise follow the same path a regular ground creep would follow.
5. The game auto-saves after each successful mission. If you lose on a mission, the game automatically restores to before the failed mission so you can try again or go try another mission in a different campaign to get more money.
6. EXPLOSIVE towers are your friend in the beginning.
7. Having trouble with flying creep? Autocannons (esp., level 2 or 3) are quite effective or you can use OPTICAL towers.
8. You can click each Sprite once, up to 10 different ones in a mission. If a bunch of Sprites make up a bigger logo, you can click different Sprites in the logo to get bonuses up to the limit.