Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
It is time to be evil and destroy the human world. Use your underground fortress to build a tower and emerge from the ground to cast the ultimate destruction spell. Be careful though! These puny little humans will try to stop you.
It needs permanent Upgrading and Bonus System
Perfect for what it tries to be
Nothing to fancy, just the simplest of tower defenses. Got 326,926 in Level 8.
I like the "Stay away from my tower while I'm a'chargin' mah lazorz!" idea, but there are a couple of things I wish this game had.
- Cheap specific upgrades for towers, instead of one expensive general upgrade. It adds customization to a samey routine.
- Control of one of the towers maybe, placing the others on auto-fire, or perhaps some spells you could be casting from the tower, like a lightning bolt or poison rain, or like a mind control spell. Just something to keep me involved, instead of just having me stare as enemies die. (Not that I didn't enjoy that."
- Graphics for the spell charging crystal, like crackling lightning or a glowing aura. Then a graphic for the spell itself just something that gives me the sick joy of watching thousands of virtual lives burn in a single instant. xD
- A reason, or explanation of what the "money" is. Is it life force or something? I'd just like to know... xD
- An enemy that is resistant to magic towers... I just thought it was too easy. I never had to build anything but magic towers... Just build and upgrade magic towers and that's it. xD
It was fun, but I think it would be better with those additions. Thanks for a fun 30 minutes. ^-^
It was a great game, good way to blow 30 minutes and survival mode adds at least 10 more to that but ultimately it was limited by lack of customazation, in the end my strategy was 6 magic towers and one ice, that got me to a score of 293,536. I think what i would want most is to be able to tell your towers to target specific units first when they come into range because throughout the entire game the only thing that ever hit me was catapults. That would make other towers like fire and ballista more useful. Otherwise good game
It was good and all but the level 7 was hard when you are finally weakened by the army then the catapults arrived and then your striving to kill the catapults but the horse men were too fast
the only way to pass this might be luck
An addictive and challenging simple math puzzle game
And so it dreamt.
Help Eddie get his watermelon so he can finally spend a nice and relaxing day at the beach
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.