Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
I hope you like this game! i made this after watching some tutorials :D.....i worked very hard on this ,and here's the result!
Things i liked:
2. The Title got me intrested
3. No walls
Things i didn't like:
1. No way to defend yourself
2. NO GHOSTS
3. One hit kill???
Overall, it's a good concept but needs more work.
I died every time i played, and then restarted got one dot and was told I won.
It really needs a lot of work, even if he worked hard on it.
I would love to see this with a little more continuity. more levels. add some gore.. you know..spice it up. overall, good job.
this is kinda boring to meh..srry :( 6 waz for effort. ik itz hard to make games
umm, this is my conclusion
1. the idea of a pacman, without walls isn't bad
2. the choice of music is good
1. the graphics are(in my opinion) too simple: minus 2 points
2. the music eventually stops, u shuld make it loop(and a mute button)
3. u shuld have let the ghosts(or better 4 this game, A ghost) instead of a red dot with a sword
4. thegame has NOTHING to do with the title, it isn't hardcore or sumtin, u shuld make it sometin...more crazy, hardcore, hyper or things like that.
overall, i felt it was a 5, cuz it culd be better.
culd u please tell me where to get the song, or culd u please put it on the audio portal cuz its a remake :)
Context? Context is for casuals.
Hexagon Puzzle Game
An old style, pixel-art noir adventure, inspired by classical point-and-click games.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.